Estate Planning and Wills

The Financial Information Service of Centrelink can advise on wills, enduring power of attorney, funeral plans and bonds, and the administration of a deceased estate.
Go there

Wills, Probate and Powers of Attorney, information from the Law Institute of Victoria.
Go there

Some Public Trustee web sites have comprehensive guidance on why and how you should make a will, what is an executor and other information. Try this Queensland site.
Go there

Leave a Reply

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Claiming a UK pension

Sweet Potato Casserole