Getting out and about need not cost the earth. Each month, YOURLifeChoices will feature a different state or territory, giving you ideas of how to see plenty but spend little. This week, we have five things to do in NSW for under $10.
1. Barefoot bowls at Balmain Bowling Club
For only $10 you can enjoy a game of Barefoot bowls and if your budget extends to it, meat pie with mash, peas and onion gravy for $10 in Finola’s restaurant.
2. Life drawing at the ArtHouse Hotel
Try your hand at life drawing every Monday from 6-8pm for only $3.
3. Behind the scenes at the ABC
Take a weekday tour of the ABC studios in Ultimo, at 9.50am and 12.20pm for $7.50
4. Salute the sun at Byron Bay
For early risers, the 6am class at Byron Yoga Centre costs just $5.
5. Pick your own raspberries at Montrose Berry Farm
Cost varies depending on how many raspberries you pick!