Photo ID


I receive the YOURLifeChoices newsletter and I was reading in the recent letter that you can get Photo Identification if you do not possess a drivers licence. Could you please give me of details of places in Western Australia that I can get one?

A.The Department of Planning and Infrastructure in Western Australia currently issues “proof of age” cards, which can be used in lieu of a driving licence when asked to provide photo ID. You can find out the requirements, process for obtaining such a cards, as well as where they are issued by clicking on the link below.

Department of Infrastructure and Planning

Leave a Reply

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Five ways to increase font size

Google operating system