Public trustee and Adult Guardian

Q. Hello,
Please could you tell me who the Public trustee and the Adult Guardian are accountable to.
Regards Norma
A. Good morning Norma
Any queries or questions relating to the service provided by a Public Trustee, can be directed to Trustee Corporations Association of Australia. You can access their website by clicking on the link below.

With regards to the Adult Guardian, it depends on the state in which you reside as to who they are accountable to. For further information, you should contact the Department of Justice in your state.