Saver Plus is a financial education and matched savings program that matches every dollar you save, up to $500, to help pay for your own or your family’s education related costs including including school uniforms and text books, laptops, sports equipment, music tuition and TAFE costs.
Saver Plus will assist you to:
- pay for education expenses
- build upon your money management skills
- become a regular saver.
“I feel like the weight of financial stress has lifted from my shoulders and I now have total control of my future.” (Jenny, Saver Plus participant)
- Financial Skills workshops (10 hours)
- 10 month savings plan
- dollar for dollar matched savings (up to $500)
- and it’s free to take part!
“I got a lot of satisfaction from saving for a new computer. I’d never really saved for anything before.” (Rob, Saver Plus participant)
You may be eligible if you or your partner:
- have a Centrelink Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card
- are at least 18 years old
- have some regular income from work
- have a child at school, or attend accredited vocational training yourself.
Saver Plus is an initiative of Brotherhood of St Laurence and ANZ, delivered in partnership with Berry Street, The Benevolent Society and The Smith Family and other local community agencies. The program is funded by ANZ and the Australian Government Department of Families, Housing, Community Services and Indigenous Affairs, with ANZ providing matched savings for participants.