Score a bargain of a lifetime at Australia’s biggest online shopping event this year.
Whether you’re looking to save a bundle by getting an early start to your Christmas shopping, or you want to book a last-minute getaway for a steal, you could score a bargain of a lifetime at Australia’s biggest online shopping event this year.
Click Frenzy – The Sale That Stops A Nation – will stretch over a whopping 29 hours, starting at 7pm (AEDT) on Tuesday 12 November and closing at midnight on Wednesday 13 November.
Shoppers will have plenty of time to unlock huge discounts with their favourite retailers. It’s a gamechanger for retail, as November becomes the peak month for Christmas shopping.
The annual flagship event, held at www.clickfrenzy.com.au, offers incredible savings across a wide range of categories. These include fashion, travel, food, wine and liquor, health and beauty, electrical, homewares, kids, toys and pet supplies, and more.
Over 3000 deals are ready to be snapped up, including 99 per cent off offers on ‘Go Wild’ deals. More than 20 products will be available for a fraction of their normal price, including Apple AirPods with Wireless Case for $3, and Nikon D3500 DSLR cameras for $6.
Over 600 brands have jumped on board this year, including Dyson, 2XU, Hawaiian Airlines, Air New Zealand, Singapore Airlines, Adidas, Adore Beauty, Big W, Dell, House, Luxury Escapes, Marks & Spencer, MJ Bale, Myer, Rebel Sport, Sheridan, Sony, The Good Guys, Webjet, Woolworths, Red Balloon, Kogan, Kate Spade, Glassons, Endota Spa, Dominos, Target, Lacoste, Nike, Ikea, Peter Alexander, Specialized and more.
“Click Frenzy is a one-stop shop for every product imaginable. The event has reached cult-like status, and shoppers count the days down until the bonanza begins. We’ve revamped the website this year to even further enhance the Click Frenzy shopping experience, and all of Australia’s online shoppers are in for the best event ever,” said Click Frenzy managing director Grant Arnott.
“We’re so pleased with the high calibre of retailers and deals this year, and we’re sure shoppers will find exactly what they’re looking for. There are all kinds of promotions going on during the event, with our retailers and partners coming to the party with one-in-a-generation offers.
Mr Arnott has a few handy tips for Click Frenzy first-timers.
1. Become a Click Frenzy member
Creating an account is free and it gives you early access to the event, so you can secure the hottest deals first, exclusive offers and eligibility for our insane 99 per cent off deals.
2. Click Quick: it’s called Click Frenzy for a reason!
Some of the deals simply won’t last the duration of the event due to demand, so it’s imperative that you snap up your purchases as early in the event as possible.
3. Claim your Frenzy Bucks
The amount shoppers need to spend to be eligible for this promotion has dropped from $500 to just $200 this year, so it’s more accessible than ever. But it’s a limited offer, so shop early.
4. Search on www.clickfrenzy.com.au
The search feature makes it easy to find what you want faster than ever, so make sure you’re doing all your searching at Click Frenzy, not offsite.
Here is just a sneak peak of the bargains you can expect:
Click Frenzy Deals (over 3000 total):
- Dyson: multiple deals including V10 Animal & Dok for $699 (RRP $899) and V11 Torque Copper + Car Cleaning Kit for $899 (RRP $1099)
- 2XU: up to 50 per cent off sitewide, and an opportunity to win your workout wardrobe for the next 10 years
- Athlete’s Foot: 40 per cent off a range of brands like Asics, Brooks, Nike
- Peter Alexander: 40 per cent off selected styles – online only
- Ettitude: 20 per cent off sitewide
- Catch.com.au: up to 77 per cent off sitewide
- Virgin Wines: up to 60 per cent off
- Windsor Smith: up to 60 per cent off storewide + extra 10 per cent off
- RedBalloon: 15 per cent off gift vouchers (min. spend of $150)
- Bose: best offers yet on Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones, Portable Bluetooth Speakers and Smart Home Speakers
- Sheridan: 70 per cent off all sheets, quilt covers, towels and more at Sheridan Outlet
- Endota Spa: 30 per cent off sitewide (excl. gift packs and gift cards)
- Michael Hill: 70 per cent off selected silver products and 50 per cent off selected gold products
- Levi’s: take 30 per cent off
- Lacoste: 30 per cent off sitewide*
- Sony: up to 50 per cent off on selected Sony models including TVs, cameras, headphones, etc.
- Adidas: save 30-50 per cent off a wide range of styles
- Oroton Outlet: up to 70 per cent off, plus take a further 20 per cent off
- Vision Direct: up to 50 per cent off for sunglasses and eyeglasses
- Halong Tours Booking: up to 67 per cent off Vietnam and Cambodia packages
- MyDeal: Up to 92 per cent off sitewide
- Kate Spade: 30 per cent off everything
- BoozeBud: Up to 50 per cent off beer, wine and spirits
- Best & Less: 30 per cent off when you spend $130 or more
- Under Armour: Up to 60 per cent off sitewide
- Platypus: Up to 50 per cent off selected kicks, apparel & accessories
- Pet Stock: 30 per cent off sitewide
- Ben Sherman: 30 per cent off sitewide
- Rebel: 20 per cent off sitewide, online only
- YD: 40 per cent off sitewide
- Shaver Shop: Babyliss Curlers for just $19 (RRP: $149.95).
Have you ever shopped with Click Frenzy before? Would you recommend it to our members?
If you enjoy our content, don’t keep it to yourself. Share our free eNews with your friends and encourage them to sign up.