When it comes to choosing vegetables, let the seasons be your guide. Winter means an abundance of nutritious and budget-friendly broccoli. In just 10 minutes, you can have this healthy and tasty stir fry on the table.
- 1 head broccoli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 300g diced beef or stir fry strips
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 bunch coriander, roughly chopped
Blanche the broccoli in a stovetop steamer for two minutes, until deepened in colour but still crunchy. Remove from heat and set aside.
Next, in a large frying pan heat the oil and cook the beef over a high heat until brown. Add garlic and cook for another minute, stirring well. Then, add broccoli and the oyster sauce. Stir until well heated and all ingredients are coated with the oyster sauce.
Sprinkle over coriander and serve with steamed rice or noodles.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles