A wonderful and easy recipe, Chicken Scaloppine is a delicious meal for dinner.
Our Chicken Scaloppine is a delicious meal for dinner and it’s so easy to make that you may end up having it on the menu more often. Why not?
Time: 35 minutes
- 1 large chicken breast fillet
- extra virgin olive oil spray
- 120g fresh ricotta
- salt & freshly ground pepper
- 345g pasta sauce of your choice
- 2 large chargrilled red capsicum slices
- mixed salad leaves, to serve
Cut the chicken breast in half horizontally. Spray a frying pan with the olive oil, heat over medium heat. Cook the chicken for about four minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Preheat grill to high. Season the ricotta with salt and pepper and mix well. Add the pasta sauce to the frying pan. Place the chicken on top of the sauce, then top with the capsicum. Spread the ricotta over the capsicum and spray with olive oil. Grill until golden and serve with salad leaves.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles