Our recipe for a Coffee Cup Brownie is a simple and delicious dessert option for one.
For the easiest, tastiest dessert for one, you can’t go past our Coffee Cup Brownie. It’s made with ingredients you’ll have in your pantry and you can add your own flavours to suit.
Time: Two minutes
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
Mix all ingredients into a large mug and put in microwave on high for one minute. Let it cool before eating, and then enjoy your brownie!
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles