Quick and tasty, our Chicken Fajitas will soon become a favourite.
Quick and tasty, our Chicken Fajitas will soon become a favourite. For a gluten-free version, see if you can find tortilla made with corn (maize) flour.
Time: 15 minutes
- 250g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lime, halved
- 1 green capsicum, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 red capsicum, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 small red chilli, de-seeded and sliced
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 4 flour tortilla wraps
- 75g tasty cheese
In a wok, heat the oil and add the chicken and stir-fry for about four minutes. Stir in the lime and add the peppers, chilli and onion and cook for a further six minutes until tender. Heat the tortillas in the microwave for 40 seconds. Fill each tortilla with the fajita mixture sprinkle the cheese over the mixture and roll up the tortilla. Serve with a green salad.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles