A website for extramarital dating website reveals why single women prefer married men.
Have you ever wondered why single women go for married men? Well Victoria Milan – a dating website for married or attached people looking for extramarital affairs – has surveyed over 5300 of its female members to ask that very question.
Turns out, the women surveyed felt that married men provide added excitement, better sex and more experience than single men.
Around 40 per cent of the Australian women registered on the site are married; 25 per cent are in a stable relationship and – perhaps the most surprising statistic – 30 per cent are single women looking for married men.
So why do they chase married men? Let’s have a look at the top 10 responses:
- More excitement (17 per cent)
- Better sex (14 per cent)
- More experience and self-confidence (12 per cent)
- No demands or expectations (11 per cent)
- The challenge of taking someone else’s men (10 per cent)
- No families involved (9 per cent)
- True appreciation of attention and efforts (8 per cent)
- Luxury and eroticism (8 per cent)
- No strings attached (6 per cent)
- The thrill of sin (5 per cent)
According to Sigurd Vedal, the founder and CEO of Victoria Milan: “This is purely about having a great time with someone looking for the same thing: excitement, sex and a level of experience to make it great. It just so happens that married men are more likely to have these qualities than single men.”
The results also prove the maxim that people want what they can’t have. And with Victoria Milan’s membership becoming one of the world’s fastest growing social networks for cheaters – at 5 million members and counting – it would seem there’s a lot of people looking for greener pastures.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles