The winner will receive their choice of the below prizes valued up to $600
- Hisense 205L Top Mount Fridge
- Philips Twin TurboStar Digital Airfryer XXL – Black
- Hisense 40-inch A4G FHD LED LCD Smart TV
- Lenovo Ideapad Flex 5i 14-inch Pentium 7505/4GB/128GB SSD 2-in-1 Device
- Samsung Galaxy A52 128GB
- Hisense 8kg Front Loading Washing Machine
- Ionmax Ray FIR heater
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8 4G 64GB 10.5-inch Tablet
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion commences 9.00am 25 February 2022 until 11.59pm 21 March 2022 on www.yourlifechoices.com.au, and through associated enewsletters.
- The Promoter is YourLifeChoices, ACN: 637 338 311 Level 5, 549 St Kilda Road, Melbourne 3004.
- This is a game of skill. The winner is also required to answer a specific question – “In 10 words or fewer, what do you see as the most important factor contributing towards wellbeing in later life?”. The best answer to the question will be chosen as the winner by a judging panel of YourLifeChoices website.
- The prize winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email in the week commencing 21 March 2022 to the email address provided in the entry.
- Three (3) attempts over a two week period will be made to contact the prize winner. If the prize remains unclaimed after 14 days, the judging panel will choose a secondary prize winner on 4 April 2022.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- By entering this competition (answering the specific question and providing your email address), you agree to be subscribed to receive regular eNewsletters, offers and promotions from YourLifeChoices.
- In accepting the major prize the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the major prize winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and Promoter’s requirements.
- Compliance with any other government requirements is the responsibility of the major prize winner.
- To enter this competition you must be a resident of Australia.
- Employees and immediate family of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter