This mouth-watering Mexican meal is quite versatile, as it can be served for both breakfast and dinner. When would you serve it up?
Corn Fritters ingredients
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 red capsicum, finely chopped
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons chopped dill
- 1 can corn kernels, including water from the can
- 2 ripe avocados, roughly chopped
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1/2 red capsicum, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
Combine all the ingredients for the fritters to form a thick batter. If needed, add some fresh milk. Heat some oil in a frypan and drop spoonfuls of the batter into the pan, cooking on both sides until golden brown.
Remove from the heat, drain the oil and serve with a green salad and a big dollop of guacamole. For a special occasion you may wish to garnish the guacamole with smoked salmon.
To make the guacamole, combine all guacamole ingredients and stir until combined.