There are many reasons why you may want to delete apps from your smartphone; perhaps it’s to save storage space, remove apps you no longer use or because Flappy Bird is taking over too much of your life.
No matter the motive, deleting apps is easier than you may think.
Deleting apps on iPhone:
1. Go to the Home screen containing the app you want to delete
2. Tap and hold the app icon until its starts to jiggle and a cross appears
3. Tap the cross to delete. Repeat this step to delete as many apps as you want
4. To stop the icons moving, simply press the circular Home button.
(NB: you may also need to visit the iCloud to delete apps. Simply login to iCloud.com and follow the same process)
Deleting apps on Android:
1. Open the Google Play Store app
2. Tap the Menu icon
3. Open My apps and games
4. Locate the app you want to delete and tap ‘Installed’
5. Select Uninstall.
Do you have questions about your smartphone that you’d like answered? Ask us in the comment section below.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles