For the first time Royal Caribbean International will base a ship in Brisbane, with Legend of the Seas to call the Queensland city home for the 2015/16 summer season.
Legend of the Seas, with a capacity of 2000 guests, will arrive at Portside Wharf, Hamilton in December 2015. The ship is part of Royal Caribbean’s ‘Vision Class’, and has similar features to Australian favourite Rhapsody of the Seas. Onboard you can expect to:
- Find your zen at the Vitality Spa
- Enjoy a thrill at the Casino Royale
- Spend a lazy day at the canopied adults-only pool
- Sit back and enjoy a live show or music performance
- Relax in one of the many bars and lounges
Legend of the Seas exciting announcement
To find out more, click here.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles