Do you know what happens to your assets and savings, however major or meagre, as well as your debt and even your pets if you don’t have a will?
Do you even know the first thing you need to know about creating a will?Aaron Zelman from willed.com.au will answer those very questions – and more – during our free online webinar broadcasting live on 20 October at 1pm.
So join Aaron and Leon as we cover:
- what happens if you don’t have a will or it’s not up to date
- why certain people are motivated to get a will (and why some people need a kick up the bum)
- obstacles to getting a will and how to overcome them
- do you really need a will if you don’t have many assets?
- what can and can’t be included in a will?
- what a will typically costs?
- what are the key roles when making a will?
- when should a will be updated?
We’ll take you through the process step-by-step and break down often difficult terminology associated with wills and estates, leaving you much more confident to tick this most important to-do item off your list.
And, for those who attend the webinar, you have the chance to ask anything you’d like to know about making a will.
So, lock in Tuesday 20 October at 1pm for one hour of all you need to know about wills.