Did you know that dancing has many health benefits? Some of these include:
- improved condition of your heart and lungs
- increased muscular strength, endurance and motor fitness
- increased aerobic fitness
- improved muscle tone and strength
- weight management
- stronger bones and reduced risk of osteoporosis.
But my favourite benefit is the intense joy you feel from within when you dance to tunes that get your body moving like no one’s watching.
So, when was the last time you danced? Why not get down to this video of Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson featuring Bruno Mars? I bet you can’t help but shake your booty once the video starts.
And while you’re at it, you might as well cut a rug with the original version.