Chocolate Fondue is always a fun and delectable dessert. Our recipe has a healthy spin by using fruit to dip into the chocolate. But you have to be quick; the chocolate will go hard if you wait too long!
Time: 15 minutes
- 85g bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 banana, peeled and cut into 8 pieces
- 8 x 1cm chunks fresh pineapple
- 4 strawberries
Place chocolate, cream, espresso, vanilla and salt in a medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave on medium, stirring every 20 seconds for two minutes. Pour the chocolate mixture into a serving bowl. Serve with fruit.