A quick and easy dish to put together, made with spicy Italian sausages.
A flavoursome Italian sausage bake, cooked with a deliciously smooth barbecue sauce and chat potatoes.
- 1 onion, sliced
- 6 Italian sausages
- 100 g chat potatoes, cut into quarters
- 1/4 cup tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the sliced onion in a large baking dish with the sausages and potatoes over the top. Combine the sauces, sugar and mustard together and pour over the sausage mixture. Bake, uncovered for 30 minutes. Serve with a green salad.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles