Being busy is no longer an excuse to reach for junk food. Our recipe for a Waldorf Wrap is the perfect answer for a quick, healthy and tasty lunch.
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup cooked, cooled and chopped chicken
- 2 celery stalks, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 bunch of spinach
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons djion mustard
- 2 slices Lebanese flatbread
Combine chicken, celery, apple, pecans, spring onions and mayonnaise. Spread Lebanese flatbread with mustard, place a bunch of spinach on the flatbread and pile chicken mixture on top, then roll up. Cut diagonally and serve.