How Australian men size up against the rest of the world

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Brad Lockyer
      Keymaster

Aussie men, like all men really, can be notoriously sensitive about the size of their, erm, manhood. Are we the biggest? Surely, we can’t be the smallest? Do we have bigger dongs than New Zealand?

Well, wonder no more after a study from World Data confirmed where each nation sits in terms of average penis length – and Australians may be disappointed.

Aussie average penis length is the 42nd longest in the world at 14.5 cm (5.69 inches). But don’t be too discouraged, we have managed to edge out our neighbours across the ditch who averaged 14 cm (5.51 inches), which earned them position 49 on the list.

Ecuador is home to the world’s longest schlongs with an impressive average length of 17.61 cm (6.93 inches), while Cambodia has the world’s smallest average penis size at just 10 cm (3.95 inches).

Jeff
      Participant

Does that mean if I move to Ecuador my penis will get bigger?

Woodstock
      Participant

Well here’s a nice article abut ridicule of men. Is there a similar arcticle for tomorrow, about women and their complimentary portion of women’s anatomy.

I’m optimistic. But hey, I think equality will be disregarded, and tilted, and a similar article about women, in the ideology of balance, will be overidden. Similar principle to ALL of our Social gender ideologies.

Ray Graham

Caves Beach, NSW, 2281

Woodstock
      Participant

Well here’s a nice article abut ridicule of men. Is there a similar arcticle for tomorrow, about women and their complimentary portion of women’s anatomy.

I’m optimistic. But hey, I think equality will be disregarded, and tilted, and a similar article about women, in the ideology of balance, will be overidden. Similar principle to ALL of our Social gender ideologies.

Ray Graham

Caves Beach, NSW, 2281

Couldabeen
      Participant

Not to burst too many peoples bubbles, but if you have a room with 100 men in it, 50 of them will be below the average, and 50 will be above the average and it is probable that not one of them is the actual “average”.
      Now a days, I’m probably below average, but that is partly age, partly the additional fat around my midriff and pelvic area, and lack of demand for supply.
      An assessment that I saw that is probably accurate was one done by a condom manufacturer as they have “skin in the game” for customer satisfaction. Australia was right in the middle across the men of the planet. Who does the measuring also plays a significant part in accuracy.
      My John Thomas was the perfect size in the opinions of my partners and excellent in one respect in that when we wanted a conception, the goods were placed where needed and the recipient was well pleased in all respects.
      If the organ is found to be lacking who’s call is it? But sometimes a cathedral takes some filling and it may really be the music that is expected of it. A good musician can produce the sweetest tunes when they know what the audience wants.
      The best judge always rests with the partner and what do they expect and what do they receive? If they are happy, you are probably the perfect size.

soarer129
      Participant

what i want to know is how is it measured is it measured from where it joins sac at base of scholng to tip of head i take it for granted measured when erect and hard ?

maryloop
      Participant

Hello,

It’s always interesting to see how different countries compare in various aspects, and it seems like the topic of average penis size has piqued some curiosity. While it’s natural for people to be curious about such things, it’s important to remember that size is just one aspect of human diversity, and it doesn’t determine anyone’s worth or capabilities.

If this information has sparked any personal concerns or feelings, it’s essential to approach such matters with a healthy perspective. Every individual is unique, and factors like communication, trust, and emotional connection are often more significant in relationships than physical attributes.

Remember, everyone is different, and what matters most is how you feel about yourself and your body. If you have any specific concerns or questions about sexual health, it’s always a good idea to consult with a healthcare professional who can provide accurate and personalized information.

Take care and embrace your individuality!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.