How do you deal with afterlife anxiety?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Has it ever crossed your mind what will happen to you in case you die? Is this reality bothering you and what are you doing to combat this anxiety? There might be different answers to this as there is a diversity in terms of religious beliefs, some believe in God while others do not.

Yes, we will all experience that point (death) but it is also important to be ready at all times.

Let me know your insights.

Good one. I’m of the school that, assuming I live a good life, once I’m gone it won’t affect me. It’s the effect I have on my loved ones that matters. That’s your legacy.

I used to get (and still do, every now and then, to tell the truth) really sad about what would happen when I die. How much I would miss. But I won’t. Because I’ll be dead. I’d like to think I will be missed (in a good way), and that will only happen if my actions while alive matter and make a difference to those I leave behind.

TBH, you could talk about this one for days. I’m super keen to see what our members think about this one.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.