How to comment on articles

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Drew Patchell
      Participant

YourLifeChoices receives emails every week from our readers in regards to commenting on the website and forums. This posting is to help clarify some commonly asked questions as well as explain how to get involved in our discussions.

FAQ
      Q. I receive the YourLifeChoices newsletters, does that mean I already have an account to comment with?
      A. No, it doesn’t necessarily mean you do. A lot of our users signed up to receive our newsletter by downloading an ebook or simply signing up for our newsletter without registering on the website. We also upgraded our website last year which required users to sign up again to contribute to conversations on our forum and website. You can register here. Once completed, you will then receive an activation email.

Q. I’m using a mobile device (phone or tablet), why can’t I see or make comments?
      A. To comment on and view comments scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Exit mobile version’. You will be able to log in and comment on any topic.

How to comment on a forum post

• Register or Login to your account
      • Visit the post on which you wish to comment on
      • To reply directly to a comment, click on the ‘Reply’ button at the top right-hand-side of the comment. To reply to the topic in general, scroll to the bottom of the page and write your reply in the box provided, then press ‘Submit’.

How to comment on an article

• Register or Login to your account
      • Visit the article on which you wish to comment
      • At the bottom of the article, you will find a comments area directly below the author bio. Pictured below is an example. Click in the ‘Join the discussion…’ area and enter your comment. Finish by clicking ‘Post Comment’. If you wish to reply directly to a comment, you can click ‘Reply’ below the comment and enter your comment as above.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.