Ingenious hack for cleaning glass

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Brad Lockyer
      Keymaster

TikTok cleaning influencer Danielle Mason has shared her trick for getting rid of fingerprints and smudges on glass making it sparkle – and it doesn’t involve any glass-cleaning products.

In a recent video reported by Seniors Discount Club, Ms Mason says all you need are three items: dishwashing liquid, a damp cloth and a dry cloth.

“How I like to clean my tables is Fairy [dishwashing] liquid, a wet and a dry microfibre cloth,” she says.

“Froth up the Fairy liquid over the table and give it a good rub down, getting all the finger marks off and all those sticky icky bits.

“Keep going, make sure it’s [the glass] nice and wet, then just going to do the top of the table … instead of trying to get all the stains off with glass cleaner.

“Now I am going to take my dry microfibre cloth, and I am going to dry the table off, just buffing it and getting rid of all the water marks.

Ms Mason swears this is the best method for getting smudges off glass, and is far superior to using actual glass-cleaning products.

What do you think of this method for cleaning glass?

KSS
      Participant

Spray lightly with water and rub with newspaper. Simple and it works on all glass and mirrors.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.