Is this person a serial pest?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jan Fisher
      Keymaster

Someone has too much time on their hands.

It’s been revealed nearly half of all of Australia’s noise complaints for aircrafts last year were made by one person.

Fair enough, you think, some people could be irritated by that. Until you find out this person complained 20,716 times.

People on social media worked out that was almost 57 complaints a day, which didn’t account for sleeping.

I barely have time to do anything 57 times a day, much less the same thing over and over again for a whole year.

Authorities aren’t divulging too much about the complainant’s identity, other than to say they lived in Perth.

The figures were revealed in a Senate inquiry that found that while the number of people complaining has fallen, the number of complaints has increased because some people complaining make multiple reports.

More than 30,000 of these reports come from just five people, with the person from Perth clearly the most prolific.

Frankly, I hope there is some sort of mental illness involved, otherwise that person is just being a complete pest.

I also hope they had some sort of computer program set up to issue the complaints, because that’s a superhuman time waster if nothing else.

What do you think is happening? Why make quite so many complaints?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.