Major Australian bank is not interested in customers

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Mags
      Participant

I recently wanted to electronically transfer some of my money from one of the Big 4 banks to another bank. I was unable to do it. It took approxiately 10 days to organise this with the most amazing “help” from the major bank of which I have been a customer for 55 years.
      When I asked for assistance with the transfer – attempted three times (I have done transfers for a long time but not to this new-to-me bank), and depending on to whom I spoke, I was given no help at all. Firstly, I was told there was something wrong with the other bank that would not accept a credit deposit (incorrect, they do accept this); then I was told they do not accept OSCO transfers (wrong again); then something wrong with my computer (wrong, yet again); comment by other employee, “Something wrong with our system and a ‘Pay Anyone’ window should pop up (it didn’t and went straight to OSCO); but the final insult (problem put in the too hard basket) was when I was asked if I had another (3rd bank account) and it was to transfer the required amount to the 3rd bank then transfer to new bank!!!! Can you believe that????
      I had already decided to do that and it worked perfectly.
      Problem still not solved – and they do not care (branch manager tried to fix).
      Mags

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.