Welcome to the YLC Forum!

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

We’re excited to welcome you to the YourLifeChoices forum. It’s a community space for you to post your opinions, topics and threads, and keep in touch with each and the YLC team.

Still love the old forum? All good – we’re keeping that running for a few months to give you time to tell us what you’d like us to transfer to the new space. We’ll keep a link to the classic forum in the navigation bar at the top of the website. The rest of the links will now take you to the new categories on the new forum.

We’re open to feedback – check the posts in this ‘Support’ topic before making any new forum topics. We’re super excited to work with you on this and hope, together, we come up with an exciting, vibrant online community for you and others to enjoy.

You’ll need to register to use the forum. If you’ve already signed in to comment on the YLC website articles, then you’re already sorted. If you’ve only ever been signed in to The Meeting Place and not the website, you’ll need to register and then you’ll be able to comment freely on both the website and the forum (yay! I hear you say). You’ll notice you have some requested features already included, such as ability to post images and video, private messaging, reporting and more. And there’s more to come.

So, go on, dig in!

Suze
      Participant

In this new forum how do we start a new topic or are we just allowed to reply to the moderator’s topics ????
      Also where is the Private Messaging ??

leoniey
      Participant

Sorry but YLC has lost me now..

Several articles are unreadable as a Stan advert comes on that I cant exit out of to finish reading.

It’s very frustrating to read less than half an article and not be able to finish it.

Enjoyed the last several years; great articles and information, but for the loss of comments (happened for about a year, couldn’t see any) and now this.

I’m done.

sally44
      Participant

Thank You :):)

Phillip Kuhne
      Participant

can you email me what this entails and how to use it?.–please?.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
[snax_content]

Forgot password?

Don't have an account? Register

Forgot password?

Enter your account data and we will send you a link to reset your password.

Your password reset link appears to be invalid or expired.

Privacy Policy

Add to Collection

No Collections

Here you'll find all collections you've created before.