Where is the princess?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jan Fisher
      Keymaster

Can anyone keep track of what’s happening with the Princess of Wales?

She hasn’t been seen in public since late last year and social media has gone bonkers with theories as to what’s happening.

Some of the more entertaining claims include the king is dead, Kate and William are divorcing, there’s a love child or two, there might be a regency with the king’s cousin, and my favourite, she had a poor outcome from a Brazilian butt lift.

Things hit fever pitch when royal officials released a photo supposedly of Kate and her children, only to have it dragged for being photoshopped. And not just a little photoshopped, I’m no expert but I took one look at the photo and could tell her head had been added in.

On one hand she deserves her privacy, on the other hand, this is a family that lives in the spotlight and relies on public goodwill for their pampered existence. We don’t deserve to know, but maybe we don’t deserve to be lied to, either.

One thing is for sure, the producers of The Crown must be kicking themselves they decided to end the series.

What do you think is going on?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.