Pensioner Concession Card eligibility

YOURLifeChoices subscriber, Bert is of Age Pension age but would like to know when he meets the residency requirements to be able to get a Pensioner Concession Card.

Q. Bert
Can you tell me when we can get a Pensioner Concession Card? We are 68 and 71 years of age and have been in Australia since June 2009. We have both have Seniors Cards.

To qualify for the Age Pension and associated benefits, such as a Pensioner Concession Card, you need to be resident in Australia for 10 years, unless you meet the criteria for exemption of residency requirements.

You can find out more about the residency requirements and possible exemptions by clicking YOURLifeChoices simple short cut.

Leave a Reply

GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings

Chicken Corn Chowder

New number for Medicines Line