The world’s leading culinary- and destination-focused cruise line has revealed its 2024 Collection of voyages to Europe, Alaska, Canada, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Africa, South America, the South Pacific, and the Caribbean.
The Oceania Cruises Collection encompasses more than 350 itineraries including over 130 Grand Voyages across seven ships and all seven continents.
“Next to our reputation for serving The Finest Cuisine at Sea®, Oceania Cruises is widely acclaimed for developing the most enticing and destination-rich itineraries in the cruise industry,” said Howard Sherman, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
“With our 2024 Collection, we have set a whole new standard for destination innovation with an astounding mix of marquee destinations and exotic new locales, blended together in creatively crafted voyage offerings.”
2024 Collection Highlights include:
- new ports of call include Beppu, Japan; Bluff, New Zealand; Castro, Chile; Coron, Philippines; Djupivogur, Iceland; Gatun Lake, Panama; Heimaey, Iceland; Port Royal, Jamaica; Kumamoto, Japan; Limerick, Ireland; São Francisco do Sul, Brazil; Seydisfjordur, Iceland; Szczecin, Poland; Taranto, Italy
- itinerary lengths ranging from 7 to 82 days
- hundreds of overnight and extended port stays
- Riviera charting her inaugural season of sailings to Arabia, India, Asia, Japan, and the Philippines
- Regatta and Nautica offering two dozen sailings to Australia, the South Pacific, and Polynesia
- Marina, Riviera, Sirena, and Vista offering 99 voyage choices throughout the Mediterranean
- Insignia, Nautica, Marina, and Sirena presenting more than 60 cruise options to the splendours of Iceland, Greenland, the British Isles and Ireland, the Norwegian Fjords and North Cape, and the wine countries and great capitals of Europe
- Regatta reprising her perennially popular Alaska cruises in 2024 with a selection of seven- to 23-day itineraries sailing from Seattle, Vancouver, Seward, and Los Angeles
- Insignia and Nautica offering fifteen seven- to 18-day voyages to Bermuda, New England, and Canada with departures from New York City, Boston, and Montreal
- Nautica and Marina offering 15 South America voyages ranging from 10 to 51 days
- Regatta, Insignia, Nautica, Sirena, and Vista offering an epic selection of more than 50 departures to the Caribbean, Panama Canal, Mexican Riviera, and California wine country.
Oceania Cruises’ continues to evolve and elevate the guest experience with exquisitely crafted cuisine, curated travel experiences and small ship luxury featuring a symphony of suites and staterooms as well as elegant public spaces imbued with a new light, airy ambiance.
Already highly touted, the onboard experience now features an extensive collection of new tastes and culinary experiences.
Holistic wellness encounters at Aquamar Spa + Vitality Center encourage a lifestyle of health and longevity, while new destination experiences such as Go Green, Go Local, Beyond Blueprints, Culinary Discovery Tours, Food & Wine Trails tours, and Wellness Discovery Tours by Aquamar encourage deeper explorations.
However, Oceania Cruises’ trademark warm and personalised service remains unchanged. Whether guests are sailing for the first time or the fifteenth, they will note the ease with which the staff remembers their names and their preferences along with the genuine smiles and enthusiasm that can only come from the heart.
For bookings and more information, visit www.OceaniaCruises.com.
If you enjoy our content, don’t keep it to yourself. Share our free eNews with your friends and encourage them to sign up.