We’ve all heard of a room with a view but how about a meal with a view? These restaurants are well worth an airfare for the spectacular scenery. However, if you’re like us and haven’t got the cash to splash, why not sit back and enjoy them from the comfort of your armchair. You can always put them on your bucket list in case you’re ever in that part of the world.
- Skyline Restaurant, Queenstown, New Zealand
- Tapasake, Island of North Male Atoll, Maldives
- Vertigo, Bangkok, Thailand
- Le Jules Verne, Paris, France
- Sanctuary Lodge, Cuzco, Peru
Click NEXT for five more fantasic restaurant views.
- Altitude Restaurant, Shangri-La Hotel, Sydney
- Ngorongoro Crater Lodge, Ngorongoro Conservation Area, Tanzania
- Le Panoramic, Chamonix, France
- Sunset da Mona Lisa, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
- Piz Gloria, Murren, Switzerland