New Zealand has an endless array of world-class experiences, sights, sounds and tastes for travellers to enjoy. Offering a fusion of history, tradition and culture complemented with a modern infrastructure.
The country remains one of the top destinations for Australian travellers and if you’re keen to see what all the fuss is about, don’t simply follow the crowds. Take a small group tour, where you are one of only 20 fellow travellers enjoying true business class luxury aboard the Ultimate Coach whilst experiencing New Zealand, with Grand Pacific Tours, the New Zealand Coach Holiday Specialists.
Experience business class on wheels
The beauty of travelling in a small group aboard the Ultimate Coach is that every aspect of your holiday is personal. Be treated as a VIP and enjoy a number of exclusive extras.
Maximum of only 20 travellers
In a class of its own, travel on a full size coach that would normally house 48 seats, but for your comfort has been reconfigured with only 20 luxury leather seats. So popular is this means of travel that two brand new vehicles boasting a cutting edge design, complete with the latest finishes, have been purpose built for Grand Pacific Tours. Onboard the coach, the business class treatment extends to a wide range of features including:
- 20 luxury leather fully reclining seats with adjustable headrest and calf
- support for added comfort
- panoramic viewing, air-conditioning and seat belts
- wood grain timber tray table with built in cup holder
- seat side personal storage area providing easy access to your travel bag
- personal audio control unit with multiple music channels and a complimentary set of headphones
- individual USB point for charging your camera, mobile phone, iPod and iPad
- stylish centre galley area equipped with refrigerated drinking fountain and fridge units
- complimentary daily on board wifi allowance
- onboard restroom.
Ultimate Tour extras
The luxury and indulgence doesn’t stop once onboard. Travel in style and enjoy a number of extras exclusive to Ultimate Small Group Tours, including:
- a deluxe travel set including travel bag and ticket wallet
- complimentary pre dinner drink at the welcome dinner
- cloth bag including boxed mints and complimentary bottle of water
- access to daily newspaper and a range of glossy magazines
- an intimate farewell dinner including selected beverages.
- premium hotel accommodation at a selection of carefully hand picked hotels.
Grand Pacific Tours offer six all-inclusive tour options, of between 10-19 days in duration, from $4674*per person, twin share. All tours include airfares, taxes, premium accommodation, most meals, sightseeing and attractions.
With multiple guaranteed departures between September 2015 and May 2016, you’ll be sure to find a date which fits your travel plans.
Sound just like the type of trip you would enjoy? Book now and receive up to $735 bonus value per couple!**
*Terms and conditions apply
Term and Conditions
*Conditions apply. Price based on 10-day Ultimate Tour ex SYD, MEL, BNE & OOL and includes prepaid taxes. Prices and taxes are subject to change. Single supplement available. **Advertised bonus is $700 discount per couple ($350 pp) on selected May and September Ultimate departures only plus a 400 page NZ Travel Guide per household. Value varies on other departure dates. No other special offers or discounts apply. Not valid on special group departures. Special offer applies to new bookings only until 13 March 2015.