The scenery and landscapes of Canada and Alaska are breathtaking – there is no other word for it. From the craggy mountains and canyons of the Canadian Rockies to the unspoiled fjords and bays of Alaska; these are scenes that will leave you speechless. Discover these panoramas on an 18-day Unforgettable Canadian Rockies tour with Rocky Mountaineer and Alaska cruise.
This all-encompassing experience begins on a unforgettable note: with a two-day journey aboard the legendary Rocky Mountaineer. Recline into the comfortable seats within the SilverLeaf or GoldenLeaf carriages (which service level you travel in is up to you) and settle in as the train travels through some of Canada’s most striking landscapes to Kamloops and then Banff. Move from tracks to road for the overland legs of the tour. A private coach takes you to the shores of the glittering Lake Louise (be sure to do your best to capture your own postcard-worthy snap of this Canadian Rockies icon) and to a trio of national parks – Yoho, Glacier and Mount Revelstoke. Savour the taste of wine from Okanagan Region with samples at a local winery, and overnight in Princeton before returning to Vancouver via Hope and the Othello Tunnels.
A half-day sightseeing tour is your official introduction to Vancouver’s top sights and attractions – Stanley Park, Chinatown, the Gastown Steam Clock, Granville Island. It is then time to hit the high seas, courtesy of an incredible cruise through the Inside Passage aboard Celebrity Cruise’s award-winning Celebrity Eclipse. Natural beauty abounds as you cruise some of Alaska’s most enchanting landscapes; past Hubbard Glacier and to Icy Strait Point, Juneau and Ketchikan. Keen wildlife-watchers will delight in the opportunities to spot locals in their native habitat. Just keep an eye on the waters to spy orca whales and sea lions and look to the shore for mountain goats and bears. When you aren’t soaking up the panoramas or exploring frontier towns, retreat to the exemplary facilities on-board the Celebrity Eclipse, be it the adults-only Solarium, by the swimming pool, in the theatre, or at a table in one of the bars, restaurants or lounges.
- return Air Canada flights, including 23kg checked luggage
- arrival airport transfers to the hotel in Vancouver
- all train station transfers and drop-off at the Vancouver cruise port
- six nights’ twin share accommodation throughout the Canadian Rockies region, including porterage at each hotel
- two days aboard the world-famous Rocky Mountaineer in SilverLeaf or GoldLeaf services, including all meals, beverages and snacks while travelling
- seven nights on-board the award-winning Celebrity Eclipse for a spectacular cruise of the Alaskan Inside Passage, including all meals while aboard
- delicious daily breakfast
- in-depth sightseeing as per the itinerary
- dedicated air-conditioned coach transportation and services of a professional Webjet tour guide
- all national park entrance fees
- on-board gratuities while on the cruise.
To find out more about this amazing deal, please visit Webjet Exclusives