I was looking for an affordable family getaway, when I stumbled across this deal for Fiji, which includes flights. While perhaps not my first choice of destination, it has enough on offer it to be considered a possibility.
My Fiji is offering seven nights at the Sheraton Fiji Resort for $1790 per person, twin share. The Sheraton Fiji Resort is Fiji’s only five-star resort complex. As well as a number of swimming pools and an award-winning spa, the Ocean Front Rooms are situated just 15 metres from the ocean – great news as a complimentary upgrade to such a room is included in the cost. For your $1790 per person you also get:
- Return airfares from Melbourne to Nadi with Air Pacific
- All airport taxes
- Checked luggage
- Seven nights’ accommodation
- Complimentary double room upgrade to an Ocean Front Room
- Buffet breakfast daily
- FJD$1000 room credit for wine, food and spa
- Daily golf for two including green fees and a shared cart
- Complimentary internet
- Day cruise to South Sea Island
- Day cruise to Mana Island, Treasure Island or Botaira Island
- VIP airport/resort transfers
- Children stay and play for free
If a holiday without children is on the cards, you can make a booking out with school holidays from 1 November to 14 December, or from 15 to 27 December 2012 and 6 January to 26 March 2013 for $50 extra per person, twin share.
Book by 29 June 2012
To book call My Fiji on 1300 003 454 and mention ‘travelzoo’ when booking.