Silky Oaks Lodge is adjacent to the World Heritage-listed wilderness of the Daintree National Park and is an ideal base from which to explore Far North Queensland.
Travel Associates is offering bonus inclusions on a three-night stay at the 5-star Silky Oaks Lodge.
From $1919 per person* for travel between 1 June 2023 and 30 September 2023, you’ll get:
- three nights’ accommodation at the 5-star Silky Oaks Lodge in a Rainforest Retreat
- daily breakfast and dinner at the Treehouse Restaurant
- daily signature sunset drinks hour and snacks
- morning yoga in the riverside Marrdja Pavilion
- one daily return scheduled transfer to Port Douglas.
- $100 lodge credit for use in the Healing Waters Spa, Treehouse Restaurant, or bar
- a choice of two adventures for up to two people from the following:
- River Drift Snorkelling with Back Country Bliss
- Ngadiku Dreamtime walk at Mossman Gorge
- Ultimate Reef experience
- *terms and conditions apply
- book by 31 July 2023.
Silky Oaks main lodge is open to the sights and sounds of the rainforest. Guests are welcomed to the tiered Treehouse Restaurant for relaxed fine dining and the Healing Waters Spa, which is inspired by ancient beliefs that celebrate water in the Mossman River as a renewing and life-giving force.
To book, phone Travel Associates on 13 70 71.
Visit here for more information.
Do you want to escape to a rainforest lodge? What’s your ideal short getaway? Let us know in the comments section below.