Royal Caribbean is offering travellers a 40 per cent discount and up to $600 in savings on select Quantum of the Seas, Ovation of the Seas and Brilliance of the Seas sailings to select destinations across Australia, New Zealand and the South Pacific.
Deal period: guests can claim the deal from now until 11.59pm AEST on Tuesday 6 June 2023.
Unwind in the picture-perfect islands of the South Pacific:
- a seven-night sailing in the South Pacific (departing from Brisbane) aboard Quantum of the Seas on 10 November 2023, from $799 per person for an interior cabin or $999 per person for a balcony stateroom.
- Royal Caribbean is offering two nine-night sailings to the South Pacific aboard Ovation of the Seas, departing 3 December 2023 from $1249 per person and Quantum of the Seas, departing 12 December 2023, from $1099 per person for an interior cabin. Both sailings offer balcony staterooms from $1449 per person.
Sunny escapes with the sunshine state:
- explore Queensland on a six-night sailing aboard Quantum of the Seas departing from Brisbane on 4 November until 10 November 2023, with interior cabins starting at $849 per person and balcony staterooms starting at $999 per person.
- take on Queensland with Royal Caribbean’s 11-night Great Barrier Reef sailing aboard Brilliance of the Seas departing 8 December 2023, from $1349 per person for an interior cabin or $1699 per person for a balcony stateroom.
Explore New Zealand:
- Royal Caribbean has also included two New Zealand sailings aboard Ovation of the Seas, one departing 13 November 2023, with interior rooms starting at $1399 per person and balcony staterooms starting at $1599 per person. The other departing 23 November 2023, with interior rooms from $1349 per person and balcony staterooms from $1549 per person.
Visit here for more information and to book.
Do any of these itineraries take your fancy? Let us know in the comments section below.
Also read: Nine cruises you need to book in advance