Jazz up your healthy eating with our simple and quick recipe for Greek Easter Salad. It only takes minutes to make and is full of goodness. Serve as a side or by itself for a lighter meal.
Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups salad leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped olives
- 1/2 cup tinned chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine the salad leaves, mint, feta, olive and chickpeas. Toss with olive oil and vinegar, and add salt and pepper to taste.