Low on your daily intake of veg? Our Light Vegetarian Pizza will give you three tasty serves, and will look after your hips as well as your hip pocket.
Time: 20 minutes
- 2 large wholemeal pita breads
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 6 medium mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 125g cherry tomatoes, halved
- small handful thyme sprigs
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
Preheat oven to 220°C. Place the pita breads on a baking sheet. Spread pesto on the pita breads and then arrange the spinach, mushrooms, tomatoes and thyme on top, and scatter with mozzarella. Bake for 15 minutes and serve immediately.