Our yummy Chicken Rissoles are quick and full of flavour!
With the warmer months upon us it certainly is starting to feel like BBQ season. Why not try our yummy recipe for Chicken Rissoles. They are quick and full of flavour. Don’t worry if you don’t have a BBQ, they work just as well in a frying pan!
Time: 20 minutes
- 100 grams chicken mince
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup grated zucchini
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 3 teaspoons chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon beaten egg (about 1/2 egg)
- freshly ground black pepper
- cooking oil spray
- 2 tablespoons tomato salsa
- 1 medium potato, peeled, chopped, steamed and mashed with 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 cups garden salad
Combine chicken mince, garlic, breadcrumbs, zucchini, carrot, chives and egg in a medium-size bowl, and season with freshly ground black pepper. Form into two larger rissoles. Spray a frying pan/ BBQ with oil and set to medium-high heat. Add rissoles and cook for five minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Serve with tomato salsa, mash and a green salad.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles