Jazz up your healthy eating with our simple and quick recipe for Greek Easter Salad.
Jazz up your healthy eating with our simple and quick recipe for Greek Easter Salad. It only takes minutes to make and is full of goodness. Serve as a side or by itself for a lighter meal.
Time: 10 minutes
- 4 cups salad leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped olives
- 1/2 cup tinned chickpeas
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine the salad leaves, mint, feta, olive and chickpeas. Toss with olive oil and vinegar, and add salt and pepper to taste.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles