Add some flavour to your meal or snack with our Olive Dip.
Add some flavour to your meal or snack with our recipe for Olive Dip. It’s a tasty accompaniment to an antipasto platter, and is quick and easy to make.
Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 440g can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons Greek yoghurt
Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until the consistency is smooth. Store dip in airtight container in the fridge for up to five days.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles