One main prize to be chosen by the prize winner from the following list of prizes:
– Apple iPad Air wifi 16GB – RRP $569
– HP Pavilion 14-AFO13AU Laptop – RRP $574
– TCL 40″ Full HD LED LCD Smart TV – RRP $578
– Nikon Coolpix P610 Digital Camera – Black – RRP $596
– Samsung Galaxy A5 Smartphone – RRP $547
Maximum prize value $596
Terms and Conditions
- This promotion commences 9.00am 8 November until 11.59pm 22 November 2015 on www.yourlifechoices.com.au, and through associated enewsletters.
- The Promoter is YourLifeChoices, Indigo Arch Pty Ltd, ABN: 89 774 502 968 PO Box 157, Darling, VIC Australia 3145.
- This is a game of skill. The winner is also required to answer a specific question – “Which new features or topics would you like to see added to our website to improve the experience?“. The best answer to the question will be chosen as the winner by a judging panel of YourLifeChoices website.
- The prize winner will be contacted by the Promoter via email in the week commencing Monday 30 November 2015 to the email address provided in the entry.
- Three (3) attempts over a two week period will be made to contact the prize winner. If the prize remains unclaimed after 14 days, the judging panel will choose a secondary prize winner on 14 December 2015.
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process.
- By entering this competition (answering the specific question and providing your email address), you agree to be subscribed to receive regular eNewsletters, offers and promotions from YourLifeChoices.
- In accepting the major prize the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate with all reasonable media editorial requests, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed. Winners grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such footage and photographs in all media worldwide and the winners will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- The major prize winner agrees they will not sell or otherwise provide their story and/or photographs to any media or other organisation.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the major prize winners must comply with all the conditions of use of the prize and Promoter’s requirements.
- Compliance with any other government requirements is the responsibility of the major prize winner.
- To enter this competition you must be a resident of Australia.
- Employees and immediate family of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter