Explore Tasmania and be transported to another world. Discover an untamed natural paradise at the remote edge of the earth – a land of hidden valleys, prehistoric rainforests and craggy coastlines that reveal testaments to an ancient past.
Your adventure will lead you from Tasmania’s convict history and the fascinating stories of its Indigenous people to the creative verve of a capital where an extravaganza of delicious flavours, country charm and captivating heritage awaits.
Wild, beautiful and welcoming, Tasmania is the island idyll you’ll never want to leave. Explore the best of Tasmania and save hundreds on selected holidays paid in full by 31 January 2019.
The island of Tasmania is renowned for its pristine wilderness, abundant wildlife, gourmet food and wine, and friendly locals. On this wide-ranging journey, you’ll visit Hobart’s bustling Salamanca Market, witness the stunning natural beauty of Cradle Mountain and Freycinet National Park, and indulge your tastebuds with fresh Tasmanian artisan cheeses and other delicious treats.
- Explore Hobart’s city sights
- Discover famous Salamanca Market
- Visit spectacular Russell Falls
- Lunch cruise on the Gordon River
- Hike by Dove Lake at Cradle Mountain
- Indulge in local cheeses at Ashgrove Tasmanian Farm
- Savour Tassie’s food and wine at Josef Chromy
- Explore Launceston and stunning Cataract Gorge
- Visit Bridestowe Lavender Estate
- Cruise on Wineglass Bay
- Be My Guest morning tea at Shene Estate
- Explore Port Arthur Historic Site
- Visit Hellyers Road Distillery
- Included Choice Experiences in Hobart
Perfect Tasmania 12-day guided holiday was from $5380* per person, now from $4842* per person.
*Conditions: Receive a 10 per cent discount on Australian Guided Holidays when you book and pay in full by 31 January 2019. For full terms and conditions, visit www.aatkings.com/australia