Escape winter on a warm 16-Day Western Wonderland Guided Holiday.
Explore vibrant, cosmopolitan Perth before travelling inland to iconic Wave Rock and Kalgoorlie, then watch in awe as the landscape transitions on your approach to the southern coast, where you’ll discover white sandy beaches, crystal-clear blue waters and ancient forests.
Seaside Fremantle and Margaret River’s renowned food and wine culture await you before you head north to spend time interacting with the friendly dolphins at Monkey Mia.
AAT Kings’ 16-Day Western Wonderland Guided Holiday includes return airfare from $5695* per person, twin share.
- Perth city sights touring
- enjoy a guided tour of Boddington Gold Mine
- ‘Surf’ Wave Rock
- discover WA’s famous wildflowers (seasonal)
- explore white sandy beaches near Esperance
- commemorate at the National Anzac Centre in Albany
- walk high above the trees at Valley of the Giants
- see the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, the tallest on the Australian mainland
- indulge in Margaret River food and wine
- chocolate tasting in Margaret River
- explore cosmopolitan Fremantle and its market
- delve into indigenous culture at Yanchep National Park
- marvel at the Pinnacles
- visit the HMAS Sydney Memorial in Geraldton
- learn about Hamelin Pool’s ancient Stromatolites
- walk on spectacular Shell Beach
- get up close to the dolphins at Monkey Mia
- experience Kalbarri National Park
*Conditions: Ex. Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney Perth and Hobart. Departures are from 1 April 2018. For further terms and conditions visit aatkings.com/airffordable
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles