The next time you think about complaining because the airport toilets don’t have loo roll, or you can’t find a decent coffee, just remember it could be worse.
Sleepinginairports.net has just announced its list of worst airports for 2015 after surveying 26,000 air travellers. Respondents were asked about comfort, cleanliness, conveniences and customer service.
The good news is that unless you’re planning a trip to Nigeria soon, you should be able to give the worst airport a miss. Port Harcourt claimed top spot due to its lack of seating, broken air conditioning and unhelpful, and allegedly corrupt, staff.
Here are the top 10 world’s worst airports:
1. Port Harcourt International Airport, Nigeria (PHC)
2. Jeddah King Abdulaziz International Airport, Saudi Arabia (JED)
3. Kathmandu Tribhuvan International Airport, Nepal (KTM)
4. Tashkent International Airport, Uzbekistan (TAS)
5. Caracas Simón Bolívar International Airport, Venezuela (CCS)
6. Port au Prince Toussaint Louverture International Airport, Haiti (PAP)
7. Kabul Hamid Karzai International Airport, Afghanistan (KBL)
8. Ho Chi Minh City Tân S?n Nh?t International Airport, Vietnam (SGN)
9. Islamabad Benazir Bhutto International Airport, Pakistan (ISB)
10. Paris Beauvais-Tille International Airport outside Paris, France (BVA)
Find out why they made the top 10 at Sleeinginairports.net