Our Asian Chicken Salad is an easy meal to prepare in advance.
Our Asian Chicken Salad combines barbecued chicken with refreshing green leafy vegetables and a spicy sauce for a full-blown flavour feast.
Time: 10 minutes
- 1 barbecued chicken
- 100g packet baby Asian greens
- 1 lebanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
- 1/4 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 segmented oranges
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
In a large bowl, mix the flesh from the barbecue chicken with the Asian greens, cucumber, red cabbage and segmented oranges. Toss well. In a jug, whisk together fresh orange juice, sweet chilli sauce, soy sauce, hoisin sauce and sesame oil. Drizzle over salad and serve.
Join YOURLifeChoices, it’s free
- Receive our daily enewsletter
- Enter competitions
- Comment on articles